2014 SUMMER SAVINGS PACKAGES
Come join us during Silver Dollar City’s famous festivals.
(Available May 9-June 5.)
SAVE ON SPRING VACATION:
Starting May 10, take 10% off all room and cabin rates! Just stay a minimum of two nights (not available May 23-25). This means a $46 studio is just $41.40, or $92.74 for two nights, including tax. And a 2BR ‘E’ chalet, regularly $105, is just $94.50 per night, or $211.68 total for two nights for up to 6 guests!
MEMORIAL WEEKEND SPECIAL:
Starting May 10, and for a limited time subject to availability, stay the nights of May 23-25, and pay the off-season rate! Studios are reduced from $65 to $46, or $134.40 from $218.40, a savings of 38%; ‘E’ chalets are reduced from $140 to $105, or $352.80 from $470.40, a savings of 25%! Call soon to get in on these big savings. 888-308-7633.
Three Day SDC Family Package
- Two adults and 2 children (ages 4-11) stay three nights in a studio, plus two 2-day passes to Silver Dollar City, a value of $746.52, for $512.36. Save $234.16, or over 30%!
- The same family of four can upgrade to a ‘C’ two-bedroom, for a total of $566.12, a savings of $227.44!
- Upgrade to a ‘D’ cabin, for a total of $640.04, a savings of $244.24, or
- Upgrade to an ‘E’ chalet, for a total of $677, or a savings of $257.68!
- This package is available June 6 through August 9, You must call 888-308-7633 to reserve.
4 DAY SDC/DIXIE STAMPEDE:
- A family of four (as above), can stay in a studio for four nights, get 2-day passes to Silver Dollar City, and enjoy a sinner show at the Dolly Parton’s Dixie Stampede, and pay only $772.60, a savings of $242.06, or over 20%. Similar bargains for larger guestrooms and cabins.
- Call 888-308-7633 to reserve these savings specials. Available June 6 through Aug 9.
5-DAY SDC, DIXIE, WHITE WATER!
- A family of four (as above), can stay in a studio for 5 nights, receive 2-day passes to both Silver Dollar City and White Water, and see the show at the Dixie Stampede, for $1046.38, a savings of $392.38!
- This package is available for the dates of June 6 through August 9.
- Note: While the above packages include entertainment that we consider the best the Ozarks have to offer, we can tailor packages to include the shows and attractions that you want. We can arrange tickets to nearly every theater and attraction in the area and we encourage you to call us for rates that include your favorites. We can quote you a package rate, if you allow us the time to gather the information and call you back.